Starting Point is designed for adults of all ages who are looking for a Small Group to connect with, but just don't know where to get started. Starting Point happens on Sundays at 9:30 & 10:45am in the Starting Point Area located across from the Connect Center in the lower atrium. For more information, contact Wendy Sipes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Engaging in community with other adults is key to your experience at Westwood and as a disciple of Jesus. Wherever you are in life, we invite you into community with others here. Our adult Small Groups are organized by ages and life stages, including:
• Thrive Young Adults Group 19-29
• Singles Groups 30s and 40s
• Nearly and newly married
• Married with preschoolers
• Married with children
• Married with teenagers
• Empty nesters
• Senior adults
• Blended families
• Women's Groups
• Wednesday Night Studies
Groups go through either a topical study or a book of the Bible, so that you can experience the Word of God in relevant, practical ways.
There are several meeting times for parents who need to plan around their children's Bible study:
• Preschool: Sundays | 8:30, 9:30, & 10:45am
• Elementary: Sundays | 8:30, 9:30, & 10:45am
• Middle school: Sundays | 9:30 & 10:45am
• High school: Sundays | 9:30 & 10:45am
• All Ages: Wednesday Nights | 6:30-7:30pm
Pick up a Group Finder at the Connect Center for a complete list of Sunday Morning Campus Groups.