Your child's safety is extremely important to us! We know you are entrusting your child to us and we take that responsibility very seriously. We have set up the following security process:
1. Stop at the Preschool or Children's Information Desk
2. If it is your first time, fill out our visitor's form.
3. Our desk team will prepare a nametag for your child and a checkout card for you.
4. When you pick up your child, show the Westwood Kids leader your checkout card. It will be matched with your child's nametag.
5. Return the tags to the desk when you leave.
You should only have to do this once. After your first visit, your family will be entered into our computer system.
Members and Regular Attenders
1. Stop at a computer station in either the preschool or elementary entrances.
2. Enter either your name or the last four digits of your phone number.
3. Click "check-in" for the children you would like to check in.
4. Click "next" and then "print all".
5. A nametag will be printed for your child. Please help him/her attach it in a visible spot.
6. A parent label will be printed for you. Please keep this. You will show this to the Westwood Kids leader when you pick up your child.